Student Athlete Registration
As of our 2020-21 school year, Dock Athletic Department will be using a new registration program, FormRELeaf, for both our high school and middle school programs. All students participating on one of our sport teams will be required to register on or after the season registration start date, and before the first official practice.
Registration Start Dates
Fall: June 1, 2020
Winter: September 13, 2020
Spring: January 6, 2021
If you are a Winter sport participant, please take time to view the registration tutorial below, then move on to register, using this link, for yourself. (If a fall sport student-athlete, please note below the auto fill feature for registering as a winter sport athlete.)
Also, please register with your parent or guardian so they are available to complete information and provide signatures where required.
If you need to edit your registration, such as add your physical form, please use the following editing procedures.
How to Edit a Registration
- Log into FormReleaf
- Hit Registration History at the top left
- In the completed section, find the registration you would like to edit
- Hit View on the right-hand side of the registration
- A new page will open, then hit Edit at the top right of that page
- Change/add the information that is needed and scroll to the bottom and hit Submit
If you wish to autofill your registration from an earlier season or year, please use the following steps.
How to use AutoFill
(Autofill can only be used when you have already registered with FormReleaf before)
- Log into FormReleaf
- Click on Find Organization at the top left
- Search Dock in the search bar
- Click on Dock Mennonite
- Scroll to the bottom and click on the program that you are registering for
- The registration page will pop up, select the sport that you are registering for
- Under the Sports there is a dropdown that says Auto fill
- Click on that and select your name
- Most of the information will pre-populate
- Please go through and fill out all of the other areas that did not populate such as signatures amongst other things
Lastly, you can print a copy of the PIAA Pre-Season Physical Evaluation, then use Section 6 for your visit to your medical professional. When completed, you will upload section 6 during your registration process. All other sections of this PIAA form have been digitized as a part of your registration as well.
If you should have any questions, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dock HS Athletic Director, Athletics Coordinator