All Middle School Athletic events are held at the Dock EC-Grade 8 Campus.
Click here for driving directions
to 420 Godshall Road, Souderton, PA 18964.
Click on the sport below for game schedules:
Fall – Field Hockey, Soccer
Winter – Boys’ Basketball, Girls’ Basketball
Spring – Baseball, Softball, Track & Field
Interscholastic sports are offered for 7th and 8th graders in soccer, field hockey, basketball, baseball, softball, and track and field. The emphasis is on skill development, competition, performance and preparation for higher level athletics. These teams compete in the Upper Bux-Mont League, which includes middle and junior high schools from the Quakertown, Souderton, Pennridge and North Penn school districts.
Athletes who participate in interscholastic sports must complete and have on file:
- PIAA Physical Exam Form
- Player contract
Athletes will receive a schedule of games, including pick-up times
- Students appreciate parental support. Please encourage your athlete by attending sporting events.
- Students must be in school by 11:00 AM to practice or participate in athletic events.
- It is the parents’ responsibility to provide transportation for their son/daughter after practices and games. Parents should be prompt, and car-pooling is encouraged.
- Click here for directions to Upper Bux-Mont League Schools
Students are encouraged to support fellow students at home sporting events. If a student is interested in attending a game, they must keep the following expectations in mind:
- Inform your bus driver if you will not be going home on the bus.
- You are expected to be watching the game.
- Following the game, spectators are to wait on the sidewalk at the middle school entrance for rides home.
- Home games typically end at 5:00 PM.
- Good sportsmanship must be practiced by spectators.
- If concessions are sold, please follow guidelines as posted and dispose of litter properly.
Field Hockey: Cheryl Ryder and Melanie Baker
Soccer: Varsity – Nate Johnson; JV – Steve Gillespie
Girls’ Basketball (Nov/Dec): Varsity – Jim Rittenhouse and Tom Moyer; JV – Amedeo Citro
Boys’ Basketball (Jan/Feb): Varsity – Brandon Longacre JV – Amedeo Citro
Track & Field: TBA